This morning I was on the syndicated show, Lifestyles Unlimited, with Steve Davis, talking about how Americans must become business savvy to survive the multifaceted attack on our economy.
In particular, I pointed out how the Left’s wishlist includes:
- massive increases in taxes ($3,800 per household just in 2013)
- draconian federal regulations primarily through an EPA that now views its goals as encompassing “social” justice
- Obamacare that is already causing businesses to fire employees, reduce their hours (so they are not full time) all to lessen the financial burden on the business
- continued demonization of business and profit
- continued runaway litigation against businesses for hang nails and spilled coffee in the lap
In this environment, the American economy will necessarily suffer.
The solution, in Steve’s view, is to become an economy of one and develop passive income sufficient to pay your necessary bills. His show leads the way…